Friday, February 18, 2011

Science Words That Start With G

About evil ...

I looked today for the first time "Apt Pupil" - " quick learner "



film lay me a long time, but I do not want to watch, because knew that the plot is connected with the Shoah. But here today decided (I think that because of the participation of Sir Ian Murray McKellen) and has not regretted.

about the plot I will not write, it is simple, and Stephen King probably read a lot. The film is worth seeing.

Just recently often think of "evil", including, and as an absolute concept, as it were, the categorical imperative only in reverse. Subject eternal and endless, but here it hurts me ... Sometimes it seems that evil is behaving like butter in a frying pan heated and rough - suddenly begins to mass flee from one place and build up another, and small puddles cling to each other and become lakes ... And the phenomenon is causing evil evil too interesting. And also the fact that all of our Judeo-Christian moral values plotted a very thin layer, which rubs off extremely fast.

Well, probably a movie about it ... And I think he went

0 comments:

Post a Comment